Everything You Need to Know About Call of Duty: Vanguard Season One
Season One of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific begins on December 8th, featuring an island-sized introduction to another year for Call of Duty – complete with free weapons, maps, Operators and more content, especially for Vanguard owners. At 12pm ET / 9pm PT on December 7th, the Verdansk we knew will be gone.
From all the free content across Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone Pacific, to new innovations within the Battle Pass system and 24 hours of exclusive access to the new Caldera map for Vanguard owners in Warzone Pacific, this is everything you need to know for Season One:
Those who purchase Call of Duty: Vanguard before December 8th and play past the initial interactive screen will be able to participate in a 24-hour Caldera exclusive event in Warzone Pacific, beginning at 12pm ET / 9am PT on December 8th.
Season One for Vanguard and Warzone includes:
- Five new free weapons
- New Maps, including MW3 Dome Remake Radar
- Popular mode Control returns
- Two new perks and Incendiary Lethal Grenade for loadouts
- Fresh objectives, new weapons and challenges for Vanguard Zombies
- Festive Fervor celebrations later this month
- and much more!
The Season One Battle Pass for Vanguard and Warzone Pacific includes:
- Three Free Functional Weapons. Two New Perks. New Equipment. All Free. Period.
- Over 30 Free Items, Including Some for Clans. 300 COD Points, Weapon Blueprints, and more. Earn even more items by joining a Clan with friends, then party up to get that 10% global XP boost.
- Trident’s First Operator: Francis “Kai” Lanakila. Here for a good time, not a long time. Purchase the Battle Pass to unlock him immediately at Tier 0.
- A “Battleprepped” Legendary Skin, Free with Battle Pass Bundle. Pick up the Battle Pass Bundle to get access to all 100 Tiers, skip ahead to Tier 20, and grab a menacing new skin for Polina.