Title Update 5.5 For Watch Dogs: Legion Now Available
Today, Ubisoft announced that Title Update 5.5 is now available in Watch Dogs: Legion. Title Update 5.5 welcomes Assassin’s Creed to Watch Dogs: Legions with two free story missions – “Enter the Assassins” and “The New Creed” – and two free world missions – “Templar Hunt” and “Artifact Hunt.” Players who have the Season Pass will be able to play as Darcy, a member of the Assassin Order from Assassin’s Creed, in both single-player and online, with abilities including:
- Hidden Blade: The iconic Assassin weapon. Improves melee and perform takedowns from any angle.
- Eagle Drone: A scout drone that can self-destruct and can emit a short-range electromagnetic pulse.
- AR Disguise: Players can assume the look of an enemy to get access to restricted locations. Also applies to nearby allies in multiplayer.
The update also includes other free content across the online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion and single-player campaign:
- Invasion PvP: This fan-favourite PvP mode gets the Play-as-Anyone treatment; Invaders will have access to tools of deception, including the ability to swap to other characters in the world to avoid detection. The Search team will use their weapons, abilities and tools from the environment to prevent the download from finishing.
- Extraction PvP: A new mode where players will obtain the prized crypto drives and race across the city to upload data while being hunted down by opposing players.
- New rewards such as the crown of wishes mask, timeless livery outfit and ornate nocturne outfit.
- Resistance mode: Players can step into a challenging new way to experience Watch Dogs: Legion’s campaign, where:
- Permadeath is always on.
- Tube station fast travel is disabled.
- Most civilians start out by disliking DedSec.
- Most abilities, hacks and gadgets have significantly longer cooldowns.
- And more.