Zombies Ate My Neighbors Rises Again from Lucasfilm Games and DotEmu
Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol are back with more than 70 levels of 16-bit gameplay. These classics from the golden age of 16-bit gaming now come with modern features, newly added achievements, and behind-the-scenes gallery content.
In addition to bringing these classic games to modern platforms, Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol features include:
- Modern Save System: Quickly save your progress in either game and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Museum Features: Watch a video interview with one of the original Zombies’ developers or explore numerous galleries containing game art, as well as previously unreleased marketing assets and concept art.
- Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtracks for both games in the included music players.
- 2 Player Mode: Team up with a friend in two player local co-op.
- Achievements: Track your game progress with a set of achievements covering both games.
Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Ghoul Patrol is now available for $14.99 for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam and GOG.