Classified Arms Coming April 27th in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone
A top-secret armory is open for all Operators during Classified Arms, the third season of Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone, launching on April 27th. Season Three content will include:
- Uncover Ancient Secrets, Loadout Items at Dig Site – Get your hands dirty at this new Monarch Point of Interest between the Ruins and Mines to find Supply Boxes and clues of enemies to come.
- New Offshore Gulag – Escape the Hold, Caldera’s new Gulag. Built by Toys for Bob, this three-lane arena welcomes all combatants to intense duels before redeployment.
- Prepare for Operation Monarch – Ancient cave paintings, massive skulls, and an otherworldly axe are just some of the odd sightings around Caldera. Operation Monarch is a special limited-time event featuring the iconic Titans of the Monsterverse, Godzilla and Kong.
Vanguard and Warzone:
- Powerful Marksman Rifle and Fast-Firing Assault Rifle Lead New Prototypical Armaments – The M1916 and Nikita AVT, previously classified for even the most elite Operators, will soon be a part of your arsenal. Also: get your hands on a new SMG and Sledgehammer Games’ favorite melee weapon later this season.
- S.O.T.F. 008 Descends on Caldera – Mateo Hernandez, Florence Carter, and Kim Tae Young make up this new task force. Learn about Captain Butcher’s latest recruits and what they bring to battle during this season.
- Mayhem Map, Trophy System Coming at Launch – Tower over your opponents and a mock city in a new small-sized map, using the Trophy System to defend your squad from incoming projectiles.
- A New Ranked Season Begins – Begin a new ascent to the Top 250 as you earn new Weapon Blueprints, Camos, Charms, and more in Ranked Play.
- The Road Ahead for Vanguard Zombies – In addition to 20 new Season Challenges and the introduction of fresh Battle Pass weaponry, Treyarch has shared their plans for the future of Vanguard Zombies.