Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season One Continues with New Modes and Maps Today
Season One of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War continues with new weaponry, modes and more starting today, as well as the Express 6v6 multiplayer map and and an all-new Zombies experience coming February 4th with the new Firebase Z map.
The following are included in the Season One Update:
- Sanatorium multiplayer map – Ten squads of four will head up to the Ural Plains to fight over objectives and vehicles on land, sea and air.
- Express multiplayer map – Returning from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Express arrives February 4th in Cold War as a 6v6 multiplayer map.
- Operator Zeyna joins the fight in Cold War and Warzone, starting on January 21st.
- New multiplayer modes, including the continuation of the fast-paced 3v3 experience, Face Off. Additional modes include Dropkick (live now), Snipers Only Moshpit and Endurance Mode.
- In February, the Dark Aether storyline continues with an all-new Zombies map called Firebase Z and new Onslaught maps. Available now is the new Zombies mode entitled Cranked.
- Zombies Free Access Week is live now through January 21st.