Everything Xbox Announced at X019
X019 kicked off with the biggest episode of Inside Xbox ever, celebrating all things Xbox with a slate of news, including over ten Xbox Game Studios games on stage, three brand new games revealed from Xbox Game Studios, and four more world premiere titles from third-party developers.
Inside Xbox was also home to news from Xbox Game Pass (with 21 titles from developers in the ID@Xbox program coming day one with Xbox Game Pass) and Project xCloud, as well as for revealing new Black Friday deals for the holiday season.
- Obsidian debuted a trailer introducing Grounded – a brand-new Xbox Game Preview title launching in Spring 2020 with Xbox Game Pass.
- Microsoft announced that more than 50 new titles will join the Project xCloud public preview, such as Madden NFL 20, Devil May Cry 5, and Tekken 7. Moreover, in 2020, Microsoft will be expanding the Project xCloud preview to new markets, will enable gamers to stream Xbox games that they already own or will purchase, and will add game streaming from the cloud to Xbox Game Pass.
- Executive producer, Louise O’Connor, shared a glimpse of Everwild, the next new IP from Rare.
- Sea of Thieves debuted details for the game’s latest free monthly update arriving on November 20th. “The Seabound Soul” update features an all-new, lore-focused Tall Tale quest.
- Black Friday Deals: the Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and Xbox One S All Digital Edition consoles are all up to $150 off. You can also get three months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and get Xbox Game Studios titles for up to 50% off. Finally, select Xbox Wireless Controllers are up to $20 off and Microsoft are offering $10 off Xbox Design Lab Controllers.
- Microosft unveiled over 50 games coming to Xbox Game Pass.
- A new trailer for Bleeding Edge was revealed by Creative Director Rahni Tucker, along with the March 24th, 2020 launch date and pre-order. Pre-order incentives include Closed Beta access on February 14th, 2020 and Punk Pack bonus in-game cosmetics.
- Xbox Game Studios revealed Tell Me Why, an exclusive new narrative adventure from DONTNOD Entertainment. All of Tell Me Why’s chapters will release Summer, 2020.
- 343 Industries Community Director Brian Jarrard announced that Halo: Reach lands in Halo: The Master Chief Collection on December 3rd.
- Microsoft shared an all-new trailer for the upcoming Microsoft Flight Simulator.
- The newly named studio World’s Edge revealed the first ever gameplay trailer for their upcoming game, Age of Empires IV. Shannon also introduced a brand-new launch trailer to celebrate the release of Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, which includes remastered 4K graphics and a new expansion, The Last Khans. You can play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition starting today on Xbox Game Pass, Windows 10, and Steam.
- Minecraft Dungeons Executive Producer David Nisshagen talked through some key facets of never-before-seen gameplay as Game Director Måns Olson and Senior Producer Nathan Rose did a live demo.
- inXile Studio Head Brian Fargo debuted an all-new trailer for Wasteland 3 and unveiled the release date of May 19th, 2020.
- Sega announced that Yakuza is coming soon to Xbox Game Pass. In a new trailer debuted today, Sega and Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio’s cult classics Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami 1, and Yakuza Kiwami 2 were revealed to be coming to Xbox for the first time.
- Square Enix Developers Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama announced that the Final Fantasy series will be coming to Xbox Game Pass on console and PC starting in 2020. Also, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will come to Xbox One in 2020.
- Developer Raw Fury announced West of Dead, which lets you step into the boots of the dead man William Mason (voiced by Ron Perlman) and descend into the grim and gritty world of Purgatory in this fast-paced twin-stick shooter.
- The Molasses Flood announced their next game, Drake Hollow, a cooperative action village building game set in the Hollow – a blighted mirror of our world – in which you build and defend villages of Drakes, the local vegetable folk.