New Mortal Kombat 11 Trailer Showcases Shang Tsung and Reveals Spawn
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios today released a new gameplay trailer for Shang Tsung, featuring the voice and likeness of actor Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa who portrayed the character in the classic 1995 Mortal Kombat film. The soul-stealing sorcerer is the first of six playable fighters included in the Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack.
The Kombat Pack for Mortal Kombat 11 will include:
- Spawn will join the Mortal Kombat 11 roster as a new guest character, along with two other guest fighters to be confirmed at a later date
- Three Klassic Kombatants return as DLC characters: Shang Tsung, Nightwolf and Sindel
- Character skin and gear sets for each DLC character
- Bonus Johnny Cage Ninja Mime character skin and gear set
- 18 bonus character skins for existing Mortal Kombat 11 characters
- One-week early access for all content listed above
All characters, skins and gear sets will be released in the coming months, beginning with Shang Tsung on June 18th as part of the early access incentive for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.