Fire Emblem Warriors Software Update Coming Soon
Nintendo announced that in addition to the paid DLC that starts to roll out in December, a free software update is coming to the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS versions of Fire Emblem Warriors on November 16th.
After downloading the free software update, the following will be added to the game:
- A new history map featuring main characters Rowan and Lianna
- A new costume for Rowan and Lianna
- Armor Strike, a new weapon attribute associated with destroying armor and causing a Broken Armor state
- New Blessings to aid you in battle
- The ability for the player to sell multiple weapons at once