The Elder Scrolls Online – One Tamriel Launches on PC
Today marks the launch of One Tamriel, one of the most significant updates yet for the online RPG, The Elder Scrolls Online. One Tamriel completely overhauls the way players adventure in the game and vastly increases player choice and social options by removing Alliance restrictions and introducing game-wide scaling of content. The One Tamriel free update is now live for PC and will be launching on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on October 18th.
In celebration of the launch of One Tamriel, Bethesda Softworks announced the “Trip of a Lifetime” Giveaway, awarding five lucky winners with an adventure in the real world for them and a friend.
Grand Prize Destinations – Winners Choose One of the Five:
- Elsweyr Package | Kenya & Tanzania: Seek out real-life Khajiit on an African safari as you visit national parks, game reserves, and conservation areas in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Skyrim Package | Switzerland: Hunt for dragons amid the snowcapped peaks of the Swiss Alps, exploring the lands of the famed Eiger and Matterhorn.
- Black Marsh Package | Peru: Prepare for an Argonian adventure as you explore the natural beauty of the Amazon and ancient ruins of Peru, including the former Inca capital of Cusco and an unforgettable visit to Machu Picchu.
- Hammerfell Package | Morocco: Get lost in the deserts of Hammerfell as you discover the mysteries of Morocco, its stunning architecture and ancient mountain villages.
- Summerset Isles Package | New Zealand: Prepare for the multisport fun in the adventure capital of the world, paddling a sea kayak on the stunning north coast and hike from glacier to rain forest or raft on a subterranean river.
In addition, 1,000 lucky Runners-Up will receive 1,000 Crowns each for use in the in-game Crown Store.
Entering is easy – simply jump online and play The Elder Scrolls Online any time between October 5th and December 16th, 2016 and then head online to register to win at www.elderscrollsonline.com/tripofalifetime. Entering is available without purchase by visiting the web site and mailing in a postcard as directed.