Sony Announces Game Lineup for Fourth Annual PLAY Summer Program
Sony Computer Entertainment America today announced that PlayStation Store PLAY, its annual summer program featuring a diverse lineup of new games and special offers, returns July 22nd when this year’s PLAY lineup becomes available for pre-order in the PlayStation Store. Members of PlayStation Plus will receive a 20% discount on PLAY 2014 titles when pre-ordering.
The PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 lineup features four games launching over the next month on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
- Rogue Legacy from Cellar Door Games (Retail Price: $16.99, PlayStation Plus Pre-Order Price: $13.59)
- The Swapper from Facepalm Games (Retail Price: $19.99, PlayStation Plus Pre-Order Price: $15.99)
- Hohokum from Honeyslug/Santa Monica Studios (Retail Price: $14.99, PlayStation Plus Pre-Order Price: $11.99)
- CounterSpy from Dynamighty/San Mateo Studio (Retail Price: $14.99, PlayStation Plus Pre-Order Price: $11.99)
Gamers will be able to take advantage of PlayStation’s Cross-Buy functionality for all four titles, allowing them to purchase a title on one platform (PS4, PS3 or PS Vita) and receive the other two versions of the game at no additional cost.
Additionally, gamers who purchase or pre-order two titles or more will receive a bonus PlayStation Store credit. Gamers can take advantage of the following bonuses based on games purchased or pre-ordered from July 22nd through August 25th:
- Buy any 4 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get $10 credit later
- Buy any 3 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get $6 credit later
- Buy any 2 PlayStation Store PLAY 2014 games to get $3 credit later