The Evil Within Delayed Until October
Bethesda Softworks today revealed that The Evil Within has been delayed and will now be available on October 21st for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game.
Bethesda Softworks also announced The Evil Within’s pre-order incentive – The Fighting Chance Pack. The Fighting Chance Pack includes:
- Medical Kit – A vital health enhancement to enable Sebastian to fight on.
- Green Gel – Used to upgrade Sebastian’s attributes.
- Double Barrel Shotgun and Three Shells – A larger and more formidable shotgun than the regular shotgun, it’s useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies.
- An Incendiary Agony Bolt – Capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks.
- A Poison Agony Bolt – Will draw enemies towards it and poison them, allowing Sebastian time for a quick escape.