The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition Unveiled
Bethesda Softworks today announced that it will release The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition — a premium collector’s edition for The Elder Scrolls Online. The Imperial Edition will be made available in digital and limited physical formats. Both standard and collector’s editions are now available for pre-order through participating retailers and pre-purchase from the newly launched, online store: store.elderscrollsonline.com.
In addition to the game, The Elder Scrolls Online Physical Imperial Edition includes:
- Molag Bal Statue – A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
- The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel – A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar, Flaccus Terentius.
- Physical Map of Tamriel – A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
- Steelbook Packaging – A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
- Exclusive Collection of Digital Content
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
- White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet scuttling along by your side.
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.
The Physical Imperial Edition is extremely limited in quantity and available for pre-order now through participating retailers for $99.99.
The Elder Scrolls Online Digital Imperial Edition includes the base game and all digital content outlined for the Physical Imperial Edition above and retails for $79.99.
All those who pre-order or pre-purchase either the Imperial Edition or the Standard Edition in physical or digital formats will also receive The Explorer’s Pack bonus at launch, which includes: Scuttler vanity pet, four bonus treasure maps, and the ability to play as any of the nine races in any Alliance.
Early Access bonuses will also be offered to those pre-ordering or pre-purchasing the PC version. A five-day early access bonus will be offered to those who pre-purchase the Digital Imperial Edition or the Digital Standard Edition through The Elder Scrolls Online Store. Additional early access programs are also available through participating retailers.
To celebrate the announcement, Bethesda has released an all-new cinematic trailer – “The Arrival”. The Elder Scrolls Online will be available on April 4th for PC. Versions for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360 will be arriving on retail shelves in June.