Forza Motorsport 5 Economy Updates for Fans
After reviewing first-week figures and user feedback, Turn 10 Studios is making some changes to Forza Motorsport 5’s economy to make sure all players continue to have a great experience. Starting this week, the Turn 10 team is implementing the following programs:
- For this weekend, starting Friday, they’re offering a 50 percent discount (credits & tokens) on every car in the game.
- If you are a Forza Motorsport 5 VIP member, you’ll receive the 2013 Lotus E21 grand prix car as a thank you.
- Those players who have already purchased the 2013 Lotus E21 as of Wednesday, November 27 will also receive the 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO.
- For those players who have purchased the LaFerrari Car Pack or the Forza Motorsport 5 Car Pass, they’ll gift the 2013 LaFerrari directly into your Forza Motorsport 5 garage.
- They’re dramatically increasing the credit payout available to all Forza players in December via Forza Rewards.
- Finally, they will soon be offering Forza Motorsport 5 Limited Edition owners the chance to download and own the car of their choice in the game.