Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt Announced
2K and Gearbox Software today announced the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt. Fame, fortune, and loot – both in-and-out-of game – are up for grabs when this four-week sweepstakes begins on October 11th at 10:00am EDT.
Money isn’t all that’s at stake. Thanks to the generosity of PlayStation, Nvidia, Turtle Beach and BradyGames, Borderlands 2 loot hunters will have the chance to win real-life prizes, including:
- PlayStation Vita handheld systems with copies of Borderlands 2 Vita once released;
- Customized Borderlands 2 XP SEVEN headsets from Turtle Beach;
- NVIDIA Shield PC Streaming set-up with a custom painted Tiki PC by Falcon Northwest;
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GFX cards;
- Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Strategy Guides by BradyGames;
- Lifetime supplies of all 2K titles on Steam – past, present, and future.
Loot hunters can enter the sweepstakes simply by taking down the daily targets once a day for a total of 28 entries. In addition to the weekly sponsored prizes, one lucky loot hunter will win a grand prize of $50,000, and four others will win varying amounts of cash totaling another $50,000. Only U.S. players are eligible for cash prizes and sponsored prizes. However, all players worldwide can participate in the Loot Hunt, and the exclusive community goals granting access to unique in-game loot. Alternatively, U.S. residents may enter the sweepstakes by mailing a postcard to 2K, Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt Sweepstakes, 10 Hamilton Landing, Novato, CA 94949.
The Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt ends at 5:00am EST on November 7th. Joining the hunt is simple, go to borderlands2loothunt.com, and log-in using your SHiFT account information. You can also visit the official website for complete sweepstakes rules and prizing, details about daily targets, and daily community goals.