Disney Infinity Toy Box Challenge Winners Unveiled
Disney Interactive today unveiled the winners of the very first Disney Infinity Toy Box Challenge for Best Racetracks. The first five user-generated Toy Boxes are available for download now free of charge on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U.
Players can download the new Toy Boxes by selecting “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu and then select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.” Once there they will see a list of all the featured Toy Boxes and can choose one to download.
Below are brief descriptions for each of the five selected user-generated Toy Boxes:
1. Aladdin’s Race – Grab a car and get ready for a high-flying stunt rack amid Aladdin’s memorable backdrop.
2. E.A. Sea Race – Watch out for the angry tikis while racing through this totally sweet underwater reef!
3. Western Race – Tonto riding on a tricked-out car… All set to a Wild West themed track!
4. Monster Truck Fun – Take Mr. Incredible for a spin in a Monster Truck on a dirt racetrack.
5. Super Fun Track – Drive cars through obstacles (think tennis and soccer balls) and jump through rings of fire. Be prepared for twists and turns, traps and power ups!
Also starting today, Disney Interactive is encouraging Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U players to enter the Royal Empire Challenge and submit their best Toy Box kingdoms.
Players can submit their creation for consideration for one week and on Thursday, October 10th, the Royal Empire Toy Box winners will be announced. Featured Toy Boxes will be chosen by Disney and available for download on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.