Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare Features Revealed
PopCap Games today revealed a host of game features planned for Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare:
- 24-Player Multiplayer Action: Choose your side — plants or zombies
- 4-Player Online Co-op: Protect your garden from the zombie horde and powerful bosses
- Customization: Personalize your favorite plants and zombies with hundreds of unique items.
- Two Exclusive Modes for Xbox One:
- 2-player Split Screen Co-op Mode
- Kinect and Xbox SmartGlass gameplay in Boss mode, command the battlefield from above in Crazy Dave’s RV or Dr. Zomboss’ blimp
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare will roll-out first, exclusively on Xbox One and Xbox 360, with pre-orders being taken now in advance of the game’s launch in Spring 2014.