Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack Coming
2K Games and Gearbox Software today announced Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack, which bundles into a single product all of the digital content previously released on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network up to the second add-on campaign. The pack will be available in stores on February 26th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and will features $40 of additional content for $29.99.
The Borderlands 2: Add-On Content Pack includes the first two add-on campaigns, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty and Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, as well as the following extra features:
- Play as a fifth character: Gaige, the Mechromancer;
- Fight enemies in the Creature Slaughter Dome battle arena and earn Mad Moxxi’s rare rocket launcher;
- Unlock unique weapons including the Gearbox Gun Pack and Skyrocket Grenade;
- Customize each character with additional heads and skins;
- Receive a Golden Key to unlock rare loot from the golden chest in Sanctuary.