Nintendo Reveals Upcoming eShop Lineup
Nintendo today revealed a lineup of original games, classic games and demos that will all be making an appearance in the Nintendo eShop. Fans also will soon find downlodable versions of select Nintendo 3DS titles that have already launched at retail.
Nintendo 3DS owners will see a sequel to fan-favorite Pushmo, classics like Ninja Gaiden and Castlevania: The Adventure, plus a series of three original games developed by LEVEL-5 and several well-known Japanese collaborators.
The following content is scheduled to launch in the Nintendo eShop in 2012:
- NightSky (October 25th)
- Crashmo (November 22nd)
- Fluidity: Spin Cycle (December 27th)
- Liberation Maiden (Holiday 2012)
- Aero Porter (Holiday 2012)
- Crimson Shroud (Holiday 2012)
- Tokyo Crash Mobs (2013)
- Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 64 3D and Mario Kart 7 will become available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop on October 18th at a price of $39.99 each. Additional Nintendo 3DS software currently only available at retail stores will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the future.
- Mario Golf (October 11th)
- Castlevania: The Adventure (October 25th)
- Ninja Gaiden (November 8th)
- Zelda II – The Adventure of Link (November 22nd)
- Wario Land II (December 20th)
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (December 27th)
- Style Savvy: Trendsetters (Available Now)
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d you steal our garbage?!!
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed