Atari today announced the upcoming release of Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends. The latest chapter of the Test Drive series focuses exclusively on the storied Ferrari brand, exploring the legacy of Ferrari Racing, recreating Ferrari’s most beloved and coveted performance racers, from today’s latest models to the legendary vehicles that have dominated racing history. Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends will be available this Spring on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- Multiple Race Types – A variety of race types challenges including rally, GT, and Formula 1.
- Extensive Online Competition – Single and Multiplayer integration with a selection of racing styles. Up to 8 players can join a single race.
- 36 circuits, including variations – GP circuits, test circuits, and bonus circuits; a wide variety of driving environments to reflect the best driving the world has to offer. Tracks from the past and present.
- Over 50 stunningly detailed cars – The greatest modern and classic Ferrari models are lovingly rendered inside and out – including working switchgear and visible engines. Car dynamics include realistic deflating tires and blow-outs.
- Campaign Mode – Players experience the rich history of the Ferrari brand as they unlock tracks and cars throughout Ferrari’s history. Circuits unlocked during the campaign can be raced subsequently using any available cars.
- Detailed Racing Physics – Vehicle handling uses a convincing physics model, tuned for exciting pick-up-and-play racing. High speed racing with visual damage effects are the major game play keys.