Atomic Games announced today the release of a new update for Breach on Xbox Live Arcade. The update is available immediately and can be downloaded by simply starting the game.
Breach now offers a full 60 minutes of playing time for free, and all demo clocks have been reset. This update also reduces lag significantly.
Fixes included in this update:
- All known crashes fixed
- Many fixes to reduce lag
- Online game performance improved by more than 33%
- Bug that caused Sole Survivor games to end in draw fixed
- Bug that caused invisible canister in Retrieval games fixed
- Bug that caused Vendetta icon to appear incorrectly fixed
- Server Browser can now sort by number of players
- Server Browser can now be manipulated with mouse scroll wheel
- Fixed bugs related to Friendly Fire settings
- Better ability for a game with lag to recover when bandwidth improves