Children of Morta’s First Free Content Update is Now Live
New challenges await in Children of Morta as Dead Mage and 11 bit studios today released the first free content update, Shrine of Challenge, on PC, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4.
Shrine of Challenge update contains:
- Hard Mode – Increased enemy damage and health, bigger XP rewards
- New Enemies – Dark Blade and Mech Constructor
- 18 New Items – Granite boulders falling from the sky, bolts of electricity lighting up your enemies, and so many more to discover
- New UI with larger HUD option
- Balance Tweaks for Normal Mode and other fixes