Dragon Quest Builders 2 Coming July 12th
Square Enix today announced that its block-building role-playing game Dragon Quest Builders 2 will bring a single player campaign and new multiplayer building mode to the PlayStation 4 on July 12th.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 introduces online multiplayer for the first time, allowing up to four friends to play together. It also features new gameplay enhancements, including the ability for players to:
- Construct bigger structures with more variety and options than before,
- Travel faster by soaring, swimming and dashing through the expansive world,
- Inspire villagers to help out alongside them,
- Create their own farms and raise a multitude of crops,
- Divert flowing water to create your own rivers, waterfalls, and swimming holes,
- First-person mode and more.