Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour is Out Now
Gearbox Publishing today announced that Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour is now available digitally on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam for $19.99. The game will also be available in disc format for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at GameStop stores beginning on October 18th.
In addition to the original game, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary Edition World Tour includes:
- “Hail to the King, Baby!” – Complete, all-new episode containing eight brand new, classically-designed levels created by the original designers of Duke Nukem 3D, Allen Blum III and Richard “Levelord” Gray
- “Come Get Some!” – All-new original music composed by Lee Jackson, original author of Duke Nukem’s iconic theme “Grabbag” and sound designer for Duke Nukem 3D, along with new one-liners from the voice of Duke himself, Jon St. John
- “I’ve Got Balls of Steel!” – All-new behind-the-scenes commentary from the original development team, accessible in-game
- “I’m Lookin’ Good!” – Play the game using the original 1996 graphics engine or toggle in real time to play with the original content rendered at improved fidelity and frame rate using Gearbox’s all-new “True3D Rendering” mode
- “Ooh, That’s Gotta Hurt!” – Duke it out online with up to eight players in Dukematch or team up in eight-player online co-op