Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: The Masters Historic Edition Unveiled
Electronic Arts announced today that fans will be able to step back in time with Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: The Masters Historic Edition. For the first time ever, users will experience Augusta National Golf Club as it was when the course played host to the very first Masters Tournament – what was known in 1934 as the Inaugural Augusta National Invitation Tournament.
Game play will place players in a 1934 environment, which takes into account everything from the clothing to the equipment. On the golf course, users will discover a new way to enjoy the timeless layout, and as it would have played when the first Tournament field competed in the Club’s inaugural invitational. This includes everything from the golf course’s nines being reversed to its original green contours and speeds.
In addition to this feature, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: The Masters Historic Edition will also include:
- A complete copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
- A walk through of the original 1934 layout of Augusta National
- The present-day Augusta National Golf Club course
- Augusta National’s world-class Tournament Practice Facility
- Augusta National’s Par 3 course
- Green Jacket ceremony
- Augusta, the Song, as heard during the Masters Tournament television broadcast
In total, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14: The Masters Historic Edition will include all 20 courses available in the standard edition and the four additional championship courses: Royal County Down, Royal Melbourne, Sheshan and TPC Blue Monster at Doral.